Feb 5, 2013

The Bulldog Grille

Happy February! On the 1st, we had our annual Father-Daughter dance. No pictures of me looking amazing with straight hair *cough mom send them to me, sorry but I do have pictures of the food we had before we went there!! I went to The Bulldog Grille (aka the bulldog) with my best friend, her younger sister and some of her friends. Being surrounded by a "chicken fingers" crowd, I decided to get something abnormal (AND GUESS WHAT? 2 chicken fingers, 2 pasta with butter, and 1 fish taco(I forgot what jess had p) BABAM!) So I got fish tacos and warm spinach and artichoke dip.  Let me just say that Spinach &  artichoke dip is the best thing since sliced bread. Yummy!!!!!!
Here are the tacos...
2013-02-01_18-33-37_481.jpg
It's a bit blurred, but one the side was mango salsa, lettuce and beans. It had something funky going on, so I'm not sure if they mistakenly made the shrimp tacos or what, so I ended up eating the spinach and artichoke dip as my main meal. Wow. Delicious much? This was AMAZING!!! I can't
2013-02-01_18-33-42_639.jpg
even describe it, it was sooooooooo good! I definitely recommend this!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jul...Gotta fix your pics! And I'll email you a picture of your gorgeous self to add!!

    ReplyDelete