Jan 24, 2013

Happy [almost] Birthday to ME!

YAY!

Okay, so I just had to write that?

WHY?

My birthday's tomorrow, and I'm super excited and maybe just a wee bit hyper.
Tomorrow is also "Olympic Day" the exciting conclusion to "Spirit Week" and I put that in quotes just because
a) What spirit show in pajama day, "costume day" and wii bowling, spaghetti and gumdrop towers, relay races, etc. on Olympic Day?
and b) If you couldn't tell from above, its THREE DAYS!!!! That's hardly a week!!!
But anyway....
CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS FOR THE ORANGE TEAM!!!
Yes. You must eat lunch with people you have, like, never talked to except the people in your grade. Which on my team is FOUR!!! Four out of 21. But four of my closest friends. :)
ANYWAY...
Mom baked chocolate chip muffins! 30!!! I didn't get to help :(

This really isn't a recipe, since I'm bringing down the cookbook and begging the secret ingredient out of mom. More like pictures of chocolate chips that smell AMAZING!! So here they are!!!

 
I'm super excited to try them!
Not really a blog about food...
I DONT CARE!!!
 
:)
Happy Birthday to Me!
(ALMOST)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment